Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Best Movie Ever! Along with the BEST Cocoa.

YYYYYEEYYYYYYY!!!! *SQUEEEEE* TANGLED!!!*claps hands*


So Laynie is this adorable little One year old who shares my joy in this Disney Princess movie. I would share pictures of her if I had some. You'll have to take my word, she is THE CUTEST little blondy you have EVER seen! She has chubby little cheeks, big blue eyes and the prettiest little smile. 


Claps and dances, sings a little and sometimes she acts out the movie and cheers when Repunzel swings on her hair... Ohh, and layne does that too... its a lot cuter when layne does it.








My most favoritest movie in the entire WORLD is Tangled!! Yes... it is a kiddy Disney Princess movie, but it is THE BEST! (Hannah wants me to change the word "Kiddy" to Kitty...uhh no we aren't talking about baby cats, Hannah!)

The BEST, BEST, BEST Disney Princess Movie EVA! Ho YEA!


The best part of this movie of course is all the music! (which I have memorized) *sigh* Mandy Moore just does an AMAZING job doing the voice of this charter! I couldn't think of a better person to have done it!

Oh, and What's his face did a good job too...
I guess his name is Zachary Levi. I always fast forward the  parts with out Repunzel in them though... hehe




So today I made Cocoa for Mom, Hannah, and Noah. I decided to get all fancy-like and try something new... 


TADA! Scrumptious-looking right?! Art you can drink!This cup was for my mamma. I lightly sprinkled cinnamon over the top and strategically placed two marshmallows along the side. As I was carrying it to my mom's room, the picture sightly shifted, but it looked better before. 




I was just hoping that I wasn't gonna pull a goofy move and spill the cocoa all over the carpet or something! 


YAAHHHH HOOO HOO HOO HOOOIEEE!!!!














So then I made one for Hannah 


Which (heh, heh) I.. uhh ended up drinking.. ha!


I think it turned out quite lovely-like!












Noah wasn't too thrilled about his cup.. it was a butterfly:


He said he doesn't mind butterflies.. but HE felt that it looked more like a dragonfly than a butterfly. He informed me that he had a terrifying dream involving dragonflies just that night. I just mixed it up, and he was happy.










So, if you ever want a cup of art as well as YUM, I would be delighted to help you with that!


Have a Splendiforous Tuesday!!!


~The Kaitee Lady

2 comments:

  1. I love Tangled, it's such a great movie!!
    My brother put cinnamon in his hot cocoa, I thought that would seem nasty, but I'ma try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tangled is AWESOME!!! One of the best movies ever, for sure. :) As a matter of fact, I'm going to go listen to the soundtrack now, just because this post totally got me in the mood for it.

    Lovely job on the hot cocoa! I've been experimenting with coffee art...and it's not turned out too well so far. I can't get the foam thick enough to form swirls and be all awesome. :( Or maybe it is thick enough, and I just haven't poured it in correctly... I don't know. Either way, they still taste delicious!

    You should join in on my blog party. Definitely. It's fun, and there are awesome questions and...GIVEAWAYS. :]]

    Love ya, Kait!
    --Ab

    ReplyDelete