Monday, November 7, 2011

Drawing Stress

I NEVER EVER, EVER, EVER, would have thought I would put the words "Drawing" and "Stress" into the same blog title! Unless it was maybe something like "Drawing Relieves Stress"
Normally that is true! But this time, for some reason, my drawing just was not coming out the way I pictured it. Also, I had the hartest time thinking of "Sports-ie" things to incorporate into my drawing. The only "Sports" I have ever been exposed to is Dance! So.. yeah, I just had to put a ballerina tutu in there, because Ballet is the most graceful sport of them all!

[Note to any guys (mostly brothers) who say that Ballet is not a sport:

Guess what? It SO is!!! I'll tell you what... if you can stand on your tip toes, do the splits and then touch your nose to the ground, then I will allow you to.... If not... then I would suggest that you sir, shut your mouth!

If you change your mind and say "Well, ballet is a GIRLY sport then!!!"  Did you know that some football players take ballet to increase there agility an mobility


Okay, okay... so a picture of footballs player in tutus doesn't exactly help my case.... but I don't know about you... but I wouldn't want to be the one to ask one of those guys if Ballet was a girly sport!]


I finally completed the drawing that I needed to finish for my boss!  It took me two weeks... but YEYY it is now complete, and in the hands of Mrs. Tina.

Personally, I didn't think it came out the way I expected it to. I had a vision of what I wanted it to look like in my brain, and it came out a differently than that. But Mrs. Tina seemed to just adore it, so, I'm happy.


This is the picture for Mrs. Tina. It is supposed to spell out "Frankie" 



I showed it to Ryan, (The manager) because he asked to see it, and I said "Do you see it?" but I think I should have specified what exactly he should be looking for because he just said,
 "Yeah, I see it!" translation: "DUH.. i'm looking at it right now!" 
Maybe he really did know what I was talking about, I don't know. When I first showed it to Tina though, I had to point out each letter... it kinda makes me feel awkward when I have to explain what my art is, because it makes me think "Am I the only one who can see it because I drew it? Or does it just take an artistic mind?" 

Well, it's done now, I did my best, and the costumer was happy.... so that's all that matters! So quit arguing with me brain!!!


~The Kaitee Lady



No comments:

Post a Comment