Friday, November 4, 2011

Can you say... RUDE?



Have you ever felt like people are inconsiderate? Today I had an experience with a very irritating person!
Perhaps I should start at the begining of the story in order to tell you properly!

Right now I am working on a drawing that someone hired me to do. After my boss saw the picture I did for Abigail Kraft, she decided that she wanted one for her friends daughter, Frankie. 

This is the pic I drew for Abigail, it spells out her name.

So I have been kinda struggling for the past two weeks to try and think of things to put into the picture. It was easy for me to do for Abigail because she likes cheese, coffee, art, and her brother  Jared Kraft . As you can see from the picture, all those things are in there. (Including Jared, he's the little mouse with the pony tail.) 
Since I don't know much about this family, or their daughter, I have been kind of stressing it and putting it off. 

So today, I was laying in the middle of the living room floor to work on it.... and guess WHO decides to walk right up and lay right in the middle of what I was working on?


See for yourself! The audacity!
Yes, yes, I know I said "Person", but Quimby defiantly believes that she is sometimes!! Me thinks she needs an attitude adjustment! 

The pic on the left shows Noah trying to move her, the pic on the right shows her turning around and getting in my face! See how scared I am?! (mostly scared she'll lick my face... ewwww!)

Perhaps... She feels that I'M the rude person, for laying in the middle of HER living room floor! Well guess what chicky? I was here first, and this living room ain't is big enough for the both of us! So scoot! (Hannah said I should have said "so BUTTERSCOTCH!") 

Just on a random note...

Hannah is cute in her costume!


~The Kaitee Lady





No comments:

Post a Comment