Tuesday, November 1, 2011

DRESS UP!

Guys don't like dressing up... do they?
Hannah and I have so much fun dressing up, and look for any and every excuse to put on crazy or fancy outfits! I do notice though, that guys don't seem to have as much enthusiasm to dress up as girls do. Sometimes... once in awhile, my mom would talk my dad into wearing something to match what the rest of us were dressed up as. (like one year we were the characters from Narnia, and another year we were from the wizard of Oz)

Another thing that I noticed, as I was looking through my mother's scrap books, was what I usually dressed up as! Haha I was either a princess, or a fairy like every year! Guess what I dressed up as this year?

A princess... sort of....

 

My mom said I look like a character named Jennsen from Legend of The Seeker











See the Resemblance? haha





This is me pretending to run through the forest with the "Box of Orden" which was actually a card game box... lol













At work, they called me a "Wench" (which was kinda funny cuz that is what my mom and dad predicted) behh! I want to be a PRINCESS!

At church, the Pastor's wife's name is Mrs. Janice, (you may be wondering what this has to do with this story... hold on, i'm getting to it!) she is one of the sweetest people I have EVER met! Mrs. Janice does not look like one of those intimidating people at all, she is a tiny lady with a sweet little voice and a sweet little face, but for some reason... when she says something had better get done in a certain way, at THAT moment.. everyone snaps into action.... something about the way she does it....*shudders* It's scary!

So Yesterday there were a bunch of teen guys outside the restaurant (Like a whole crowd) and they were hanging out by the dumpster when I was taking out the trash, they were not supposed to be back there, and who KNOWS what they were doing, but when I saw them, I turned on my Mrs. Janice and said, "Hey! You guys need to get out of here! This is not a party spot! Get!" And the took off with out any words!
May I just say... I GOT THE POWER! HA!

Then later, when I was waiting for mom and dad to pick me up, there were some other teens sitting there, and I heard them saying

 "Where do we put these wrappers?"
"I don't know, just bury them in this ash tray haha!"

and I said, "Uhh, no! Your picking those up and putting them back into your little candy bags untill you can find a trash can! I am not going to be the one to clean that up tomorrow, so you can pick up your own mess."

They didn't even question me... they just did it! Ha!


Hannah decided to be The Queen of Hearts! How royal does she look?


OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!





At youth... Ian, John and Mark were the ghost of your past, present and future....



By the way, these pics were not edited... it's the black light that gave the spooky appearance.

Ian is the one holding the "Future" sign

Noah and Jordan wore mustaches and beards at youth.. it was awesome!



 Good times!

~The Kaitee Lady


1 comment:

  1. Well, me thinks you look like a princess. :) haha. It's funny...you really do look like the girl in that photo! Hannah looks absolutely adorable in her queen of hearts costume. You guys look great! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

    Hope you're having a fantastic Tuesday!
    --Abigail

    ReplyDelete