Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Before Breakfast

Right now, I am SO cold! It's not even that cold outside, but my insides shake much like the quivering of a leaf in the wind. My sister just noticed that I was shivering uncontrollably and ran to go get me gloves. I told her that gloves were not going to fix the fact that my whole body was and still is cold! My sister looked at me and then handed me the pair of soft red gloves anyway saying with vigorous gestures,
"But your HANDS are connected to your HEAD!"
I laughed and put them on for a little bit just to make her happy, but they don't match my outfit, and it's hard to type with gloves on. They are sitting right next to the laptop as I type. Hehe

This morning I had a terrifying dream right before I woke up, It was 5:00, but I decided to stay awake and text :D My mom told me later that day, that i should have come and woke up Daddy, because he accidently slept in! Oops!

I'm glad I did decide upon awaking early,  because if I had fallen back asleep I would be all groggy right now, but instead I feel great! (well except for being cold!)

Then before breakfast I decided to go for a walk, (I suppose I should have eaten breakfast first..)
I saw so many lovely things! I am so glad that I grabbed pictures!... grabbed, why did I say grabbed? I mean TOOK I took pictures, but I grabbed the camera!


 




He is Jealous for me,
Love is like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy. 
When all of the sudden, I am unaware of there afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realize just how beautiful you are,
And how great your affections are for me.

Oh, how he loves us so,
Oh how he loves us, how he loves us so!


How He Loves Lyrics
Artist(Band):David Crowder Band


You can imagine how I feel about that!

 


Pretty darn happy!

Good Morning little DUCKIES! I hope your not cold swimming out there!





 You know, this water looks like it might be better for walking on... I bet if we could have a reenactment of Peter walking on the water with Jesus, I imaging it here!
Although, it takes greater faith to walk on stormy waters then on peaceful waters.





If your wondering why I am looking at my had like that, its not because I think I need a manicure, (Although, I DO my nails and cuticles are so unkempt) it is because my hands are FREEEEZING!!!!



Abigail Kraft!!! You need to live in the house with the "Kraft" sign!!! That way we can drink lattes together and take lots of pictures!!!! 
Although, the drink I am holding in that pic was actually a pumpkin spice milkshake! Mostly because I don't think I should be having caffeine again for awhile! I felt the effects of the last one I had for like three days afterwards, but also mostly (yes I know I said mostly twice, mother) because,


I've always had a thing for...


MILK SHAKES!



While waiting for mom to come out of the post office, Hanna sits there dreaming about zebras, and Noah chomps on his lollipop and plays with his awesome 3DS




Pray you all have the loveliest of lovely days lovelies!!!


~The Kaitee Lady

1 comment:

  1. That's so weird that you live by a house with the name "Kraft" outside! It's rare to see Kraft spelled with a "K" and not a "C". Anyways...one day, I'm sure we will take a lovely walk together, and snap lots of photos, and get delicious coffee! Decaf for you. ;) Haha.

    ReplyDelete