Saturday, October 22, 2011


The Best-e-ist of Birthday Wishes to my Mom!

First of all...

Bridget Regan, Bridget Regan, Bridget Regan... :D

My mom's favorite-ist thing in the entire world... is God, her family... and BRIDGET REAGAN!!!!

For those of you who may not know, Bridget Reagan is an actress form my mom's favorite show Legend of The Seeker. Her claim is that she is NOT obsessed... simply, dedicated! I just nod my head in agreement because I know that she'll try to kick my butt if I say anything! akdsjflkjasdf <-------that's called laughing lightly, if you don't know! HA!

Secondly it amuses me greatly that my mom is so "dedicated" to Legend of the seeker, that you can distract her in the middle of a conversation with Dad if you say one of there key words:


  • Bridget Reagan, Craig Horner.. or any of the other actor/actresses
  • Kahlan, Richard, Zed, or any of the charicters
  • Any of the titles of the Books
  • Night wisp, Shadrin, Confessing, Con'dar, Stone of Tears, Sword of Truth or and other item/creature from the books/show. 

 Thirdly, HAPPPYYYY, happy, Happy, HahahahaHaPpY Birthday, to you Mamma!

This is a vid that me and my siblings put together for my mom:

My mom has already seen this vid because I couldn't wait to show her... cuz I'm impatient!!!! It worked out because she needed a "pick me up" that day. I'll post it anyway just in case you haven't seen it yet though :]

My mom is funny she has like a plethora of phone cases for her phone! Her reasoning, is that she wants to be able to change her phone case to match her outfit! haha 
That will change soon though cuz she is getting a new phone. 


So Happy Birthday dearrr mommmmmyyyyyyyy!!!! HAaAaAaAaAaAAAApy Birthday..... TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

My mother is the best mom that a Kaitlyn Elizabeth Brown can have!!! I love you so much mommy and I am so lucky for you to have birthed me!

This is a vid that I so lovingly forced my mom to do with me:

Can you tell that she REALLY did NOT want to do this vid??

Can you tell that this video was not scripted?

Can you tell that we didn't even know what we were doing, or why we were doing it?

If you couldn't, your either blind, def, or just stupid... and I pity your poor soul.




Have a lovely birthday momma! I LOVE you :) ((((hugs))))) *kisses* XOXOXO <3 <3 <3

~The Kaitee Lady

1 comment:

  1. Why can't my mom be as awesome and fun as your mom? My mom is always so serious. Every now and then, she'll get hyper. Either off of ice cream or off of coffee. Anyways, I hope you had fun celebrating your mom's birthday!! ((even if this comment is a little late :/))

    ReplyDelete