Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Greetings

Welcome my dear readers,
 to the mind of Kaitlyn Elizabeth Brown, Prepare to be laughed into an oblivion!

To begin, I Love writing, the feel of sharing my thoughts, dreams and ideas with people willing to read, is quite beautiful. And as I begin to pluck these words out upon this keyboard, I begin to wonder why anyone would want to read the ramblings of an ordinary Kaitlyn brown? Perhaps you are wondering yourself?

A little about myself:
I am a 19 yo girl with a heart for creativity, imagination, dreaming and the extraordinary. I love Jesus Christ with my whole heart, and I long, with every fiber of my being, to be more like him! I want to make a difference in this dull world we live in. I want to show the world this glimmer of hope that I cherish where people claim there is no hope. I love art of any sort I am the type of person who will turn anything into an art project. I love drawing people, especially faces, painting, sewing, and crocheting. I have a passion for Music I love to listen I love to sing. Music just seems to God, and it makes me think, "This is what God created me to do." I love to dance, though I am not very good, I still do!
I am the oldest of five children. ME 19, Jordan 17, Ian 15, Noah 12, and Hannah 10. I love my family! At times, I seem to get on there nerves, but I am grateful for there years of putting up with me.

My family says I can be a drama queen! Can you believe that? I breath in a mournful sigh as I drop my head into my hands with utter disparagement, "Why?" I breath silently, "Why would any person say such a cruel couple of words?" 

Enjoy my Whimsical thoughts,
The Kaitee Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment