Sunday, October 23, 2011

Drawing a blank

I don't really know what to blog about today... so I will just talk about what happened today.
So, this morning, I woke up at 5:00, fully intending to go for a walk. But as I sat there in my warm comfortable bed, and looked out the window at the foggy chilly-appearing sky, I decided to get back in to my warm and comfortable bed, and go back to sleep! I had the best of intentions, but I guess it doesn't matter if I don't do anything about it.

We went to church and I listened to a sermon about finding direction. It was exactly what I needed to hear! Actually, it was exactly what everyone needed to hear!

When I got home I felt really exhausted, so I decided to go to sleep. I know what your thinking... BORING!!!! Maybe I  can spice it up with some pics?

 


 

 

Tada!!!!! lol :) I will have something more interesting next time! haha

10 random thoughts....


  1. I adore penguins!
  2. My mom is crocheting an afghan and it is soooo pretty! I wish I could crochet as fast as she can!
  3. OHHH I just got a text!!! *flails hands* Yeyyyy!
  4. I wear hair ties on my wrist in case of hair emergencies! 
  5. I got a new cellphone cover at the mall! It is hot pink with black zebra stripes!
  6. My dog is sniffing my feet and it tickles, Sometimes Quimby sleeps on my shoes if I leave them out.
  7. A three shot latte is probably not the best idea when you don't usually drink caffeine I felt like I had a hangover!!! Uhhh.... not that I would know! ha!
  8. I don't like it when people ask for lemon for there water... then don't use the lemon! What a waist! Don't you understand the saying people? When life gives you lemons... you make LEMONADE! and if you don't have enough lemons, at least use the ones you were given!
  9. My leg is falling asleep....now it feels all tingly
  10. I miss my friend in Pakistan :(


~The Kaitee Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment