Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wonderful Day

Guess what readers? Today was an awesome day!
I went to the DMV to get my licence, and I PASSED this time! I think my Dad was singing the hallelujah chorus when I told him! lol :) I actually did take the test, and failed two other times. I believe that the difference... was my lucky scarf! Observe... I'm the lady in the green scarf!

After that, we went to Walmart, and I got a new straightener... because my other one died, again. [it was a tragic death, because it had already died THRICE before!]  got some shampoo so that I can quit using Men's shampoo. I didn't mind too much, because I thought it smelled so good! My mom, however did not care so much for the fact that I smelled like a dude... lols

So then to top this wonderful day off, Hannah and I decided to bake a cake. So, we baked it... then she had this brilliant idea to turn it into a pumpkin, by stacking two mini cakes on top of each other and then cutting it into a circle. That sounded brilliant... that is, until we actually tried to do it!
It looks SOOO much easier on those baking channels! You may be thinking, "Oh it couldn't have been THAT bad!" Well, if you are thinking that, you wont be when you see..

Uhhhh Huh! See, it IS that bad! My sister and I couldn't quit laughing at what a monster of a cake we made! Well, at least its still eatable?? We think..... the WORST part is that Hannah wanted to present this monstrosity to my Mother since it is  her Birthday tomorrow!!! NO WAY! We would be like, "Happy Birthday too you. This cake looks like a Zoo. It wasn't made by a monkey, but sure looks like poo! Heh, have a good one Mamma!"

 What cheesy girls we are!  ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment